In This Issue
1. December & January Activities
2. SCCOOS Welcomes a New Executive Director and New Senior Advisor
3. SCCOOS is Now Certified!!
4. US IOOS Has a New Executive Director
5. Marine Exchange of Southern California Hosts Recent Board of Governors Meeting
6. NOAA to West Coast Ocean Forecast Webinar Highlighting West Coast Model Expertise
7. Ocean Acidification and Hypoxia Inventory Deadline Extended until Feb 15
8. Manuscript Solicitations & Funding Opportunities
AGU Journal Special Collection titled, “Midlatitude Marine Heatwaves: Forcing and Impacts” are soliciting manuscripts. Being that this is a special collection, there is no deadline. You WILL need to indicate that your manuscript should be considered for the special collection when you submit. In addition, first issue of 2017 Geophysical Research Letters (AGU Journal) includes 2 papers for this special collection.
IOOS 2017 Ocean Technology Transition FFO – Supports projects, subject to the availability of funds, which advance new or existing technology-based solutions that address long standing and emerging coastal observing, product development and data management challenges.
NOAA 2017 Coastal Resilience Grants FFO – Supports projects that strengthen coastal communities and habitat restoration.
NASA/GEO Work Programme Research Announcement - The code is: ROSES-2016 A.50, full proposals are due February 28, 2017.