Ocotber 4, 2017
Naval Air Systems Command (NAVAIR
) - Pt. Mugu, CA
1. California Ocean Observing Updates
2. State of the California Coast - brief updates from attendees
3. State of the California Ocean Observing Systems: Focusing on HF Radar, Water Quality, Ocean Acidification/Hypoxia/Climate
NAVAIR Facilites History and Details
Robi Garcia - NAVAIR
California Ocean Observing System Updates
Francisco Chavez - CeNCOOS
Clarissa Anderson - SCCOOS
State of the California Coast
Francisco Chavez - MBON update
Clarissa Anderson - Algal Blooms
George Robertson - Water Quality Data Ingestion Needs and Vision
Chad Whelan - High Frequency Radar
Sara Briley - Ocean Acidification and Hypoxia
Directions - PDF
From US 101, take Las Posas Road South.
- Go over U.S. 1 and turn right on the frontage road just before the Navy gate.
- Drive along the frontage road to the second stop sign and turn left.
- You will see a parking lot on your right, just before the Main Navy gate.
- Turn in and park, the museum (Archive Center) is right in front of you.